The University is required to identify and document its high risk and high-value records and information, and the systems that manage them.
High value and high-risk records are one (or more) of the following:
- Records the University is required to retain for more than 30 years
- Records of the University’s core activities (research, teaching)
- Records of the University’s key corporate functions (personnel, finance)
- Records containing personal information
- Records containing personal health information
- Records of agreements and contracts >$150K (inc. GST)
- Records of significant organisational change
High-risk high value records Register
The register of UNSW High-risk & high-value records is maintained within RAMS and can be viewed by RAMS users directly.
Alternatively, you may contact us to request access to the Register.