Main Menu


How to access existing University Records
The University’s recordkeeping system, RAMS, is used for the capture and management of University records.
UNSW staff can search for records through the RAMS interface and request delivery of hardcopy records. You may also request a search be conducted by Records & Archives staff, who will be happy to assist.
Visit Finding & Accessing Archives for information on searching the University's archives. Archival records are not necessarily registered in RAMS and a search will require the assistance of an archivist.
How to access Academic Transcripts
For academic transcripts, including St George Institute of Education, City Art Institute and the Alexander Mackie College, go to the Academic Transcripts webpage.

How to verify Qualifications
For verification of qualifications of graduates go to the Verification of Qualification webpage

How to access Course/Subject Descriptions
For past course/subject descriptions go to the UNSW Handbooks webpage.

How to access Rare books/theses/non-UNSW newspapers
These items are not held by the Archives and are all managed by the UNSW Library - go to the Library Catalogue or the Library's Thesis Information webpage.